Proudly presented by the Social Media Marketing Institute, the Social Media Marketing Awards (SMMA) honours and recognises those individuals, teams, agencies and organisations, for achievements in social media marketing and celebrate excellence and achievement. It is also an important way to promote best practice in social media marketing.
Why Enter the SMMA's?
In a crowded marketplace, it is essential that you are able to stand out from the crowd.
Some of the benefits of winning a Social Media Marketing Award include:
- National and international recognition as one of the world’s best in social media
- Provides a benchmark of where you are in relation to your peers
- Improves team morale and performance
- Attracts publicity and speaking opportunities for you and your business
- Becoming an alumni community of exceptional social media marketers
- If you nominate, you will receive a Nominee badge that you can include on your website, on your social media, on your email signature and on your marketing collateral
- If you win, you will be promoted to the media and the social media industry
Who Can Enter?
We want to celebrate all social media marketing and we encourage entries from all over the world. We encourage individuals, teams, agencies, corporate marketing teams, government and educational institutions to apply. Please read our Eligibility and Guidelines for more information. If you are entering Category 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9 or 10, the campaign or piece of content needs to be have first made live on a social media platform between January 1st 2016 - December 31st 2016.
What are the Benefits of Entering?
Entering the Social Media Marketing Awards will give you the chance to be recognised as leader in the social media marketing industry.
October 24th 2016 SMMA Award Nominations open - Early Bird Pricing $249
December 16th 2016 Early Bird Pricing Closes
December 17th 2016 Regular Entry Opens - $299
May 17th 2017 SMMA Nominations Close
June 1st 2017 Judging Process Begins
June 20th 2017 Judging Process Concludes
July 1st 2017 Finalists Announced
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.