One of the things I love the most about social media is it allows me to meet awesome people online and then when I travel, I can meet them face to face.
Last week I went to Sydney and Melbourne and was able to meet with many people I had already gotten to know on social media. This is one of the main purposes of social media - it is to build relationships. I loved that when I did meet each of them in person, I already knew them.
One of these people is Keith Keller, who is a Twitter Video Marketing Specialist. Keith and I have created several videos together but until last week, we had not met in person. Keith is in Melbourne and I am on the Gold Coast so it was great to finally meet and record a video together in the same room.
We had a chat about why video is the best form of content.
Why is Video The Best Form of Content— Mireille Ryan (@MireilleRyan) March 20, 2018
I chat with Twitter Video Marketing Specialist Keith Keller about why video is the best form of content and why it is so easy to do#TwitterVideo#VideoMarketing#SocialMedia@KeithKeller #SMML2018 pic.twitter.com/IjRoUSccN5
- Holiday Marketing – Why a Content Calendar is Crucial
- Seniors are Finally Going Crazy for Social Media
- Social Media Trends for 2017 - What You Need to Know and How Not to Get Left Behind
- Social Media Spotlight - Coda Studio
- Using Hashtags to Increase Your Brand Visibility