We know that it takes time to find the right job. We want to make it easier for you!
The Social Media Marketing Institute will be launching our full Careers Centre in 2018. It will be a place where you can advertise your job vacancies, look for that perfect job, see available internships and connect mentors with mentees. We will also provide you with the right tools and the knowledge to ensure you will be ready to take a step forward in your social media marketing career.
We are offering free job listings until the end of June 2018 so if you want to advertise a position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketer - INAMO
Date Listed: March 19th 2018
Classification: Full Time
INAMO in a nutshell
We’re creating a revolution in wearable technology by providing consumers with a variety of wearable products that makes making payments faster and more convenient.
Our Team + You
We offer a competitive compensation package with meaningful equity. Join our quickly growing team of amazing people and enjoy your days at our casual and creative Stone & Chalk Office.
What will you bring:
We’re growing fast and our pace demands a collaborative process as well as a strong confidence in individual creative problem solving.
You are a pro at managing online marketing programs and driving direct business-to-consumer sales. You have a thorough understanding of paid and earned media, affiliate programs, and the strategies to continuously improve the online sales funnel.
Working closely with our Head of Growth & Strategy you will:
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including content, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Utilise strong analytical ability to identify all critical metrics to live by
• Create and manage content creation strategy for all channels (manage external agencies where needed)
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence – Community Management
• Create paid ads strategy and then execute
• Develop and manage influencer relationships
• Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet
• Optimise website and landing pages for SEO as well as usability
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
• Work with Head of Growth to identify conversion points and optimise user funnels
• Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Measure and generate monthly reporting on performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
You will have at least:
• 3-5 years experience in digital marketing – Content marketing, social media marketing, performance marketing and conversion optimisation
• Experience in B2C and B2B marketing
• Solid understanding of E-commerce, PPC, SEO, SEM
• Ability to execute on strategies
• Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices and content management systems
• Experience in Marketing Automation– Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce
• Solid experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Excel, Tableau etc
• Ability to work in a small team as they scale
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
If you believe this role is for you then contact: email@example.com