How can I get involved in the SMMI?
We would love to have you become actively involved in the SMMI. One of the easiest ways, is to provide content for the Social Media Marketing Institute's website. We will promote your article on all of our social media and link back to your website.
Another way you can become involved, is as a judge for the Social Media Marketing Awards. There will be several panels of judges and once you have been approved, you will be given a login to view the entries you will be judging. We will give you a SMMA judge banner that you can put on your website, marketing material and social media.
What types of memberships do you have?
We have memberships to suit you at each phase of your journey through the Social Media Industry.
We have the following types of memberships:
- Student Memberships - for people who are studying social media at either Universities or Registered Training Organisations
- Emerging Memberships - for those who have been in the industry under 3 years and need mentoring
- Professional Memberships - for the more experienced social media marketers who are wanting to connect with other marketers and also support student and emerging marketers.
- Business memberships - for companies and organisations who want to support their marketing teams
What are the benefits of being a member of the Social Media Marketing Institute?
Being a part of the SMMI Community means you will have access to everything you need to build a rewarding career. This will include members only webinars, networking events, conferences, awards programs, discounted professional development, discounted professional products and tools, and exclusive industry news and updates.
We will provide information and resources to help you become a leader in your industry.
We will have membership levels for memberships for students, social media marketing professionals and corporates.
We look forward to becoming a part of our community!
Benefits of a SMMI Membership:
- Access to our professional network including forums and committees, events and professional development programs
- Significant discounts on CPD and events
- A Free listing on our Find a Social Media Marketer Business Directory
- Free monthly webinar
- Pro Nominals to add to your profile and business cards
- Freedom to post the Institute member badge on your print and online materials
- Complimentary ticket to one SMMI State event in a 12 month period
- Access to our quarterly Social Tribe Magazine
- Access to a range of products and services offered by our corporate partners
Can I use the SMMI Member logo on my website?
Yes, once you have become a member, you will be able to add the SMMI Member logo to your website, marketing and social media profiles.
Social Media Marketing Awards
When do the nominations open for the Social Media Marketing Awards?
Nominations open on Wednesday 1st November 2017.
Can I enter more than one category or sub category?
Yes, you can enter as many times as you like. You just need to fill in an application for each nomination, submit the supporting documents and media. Once you have paid for entry for one award, you will receive a complimentary 12 month membership to the Social Media Marketing Institute. Once you are a member, you can enter as many additional categories at no change. We will notify you by email the we have received each entry.
When will Call for Entries be open again?
The Call for Entries will open again on January 15th, 2019.
For more information go to www.socialmediamarketingawards.com
I would love to partner with the Social Media Marketing Awards. What is the best way to do that?
We would love to hear from you.
For any sponsorship enquiries, please email Mireille @firstname.lastname@example.org
How can my business become a Corporate Partner?
We work with a select group of corporate partners. If you are interested in learning how you can become a corporate partner, please email email@example.com
When and where is the Social Media Marketing Awards Gala Dinner?
The Social Media Marketing Awards Gala dinner is on Thursday 16th August 2018 at the Rydges World Square, Pitt Street Sydney