Eligibility and Guidelines
The Social Media Marketing Awards want to recognise those who display excellence in social media marketing. Entering is a great way to attract the attention of media, stand out in a crowded business environment and to recognise your team for a job well done.
To ensure the Social Media Marketing awards meets a certain standard , we have set out our eligibility and guidelines below.
- This awards program is open to entrants globally.
- All content/campaigns that are entered needs to have been posted live on social media for the first time between January 1st 2016 and December 31st 2016. Content/campaigns can be created prior to this period.
- There is no limit to the number of categories you can enter. Each entry needs to be sent through separately. If you nominate for 3 awards, you can enter a 4th one for free.
- Entries cannot be withdrawn from the awards competition after 17th May 2017.
- Only one party may enter for a particular campaign - if multiple parties such as a company and an agency worked on the campaign together, only one party can enter and will need the permission of the other. Awards can be entered jointly.
- It is up to the entrant to ensure that the client has given permission for use of intellectual property in the entry. Entrants need to get permission from the owner/client before entering. We will ask for proof of this permission.
- Any information submitted with your nomination cannot be returned.
- Entries will not be considered for judging until full payment has been paid
- If the information has been provided before the early entry deadline but the payment has not been received, the entry fee that needs to be paid will be the amount that is due on the date it is being paid. We cannot extend entry deadlines for late payments.
- Any incomplete entries will be asked to submit the missing information. That information needs to be received no later than 31st May 2017.
- There are no refunds for withdrawal of entries after the official entry deadline.
- Entries from overseas are not eligible for a refund.
Entries that contact pornographic material, violent, encourage hate, have course language, make defamatory statements or are offensive, are not eligible to enter.
*** Overseas entries (those outside of Australia) must pay by Visa or MasterCard. Entry fees are non-refundable.
Foreign Language Entries
Any entry that contains language other than English, will need to be translated into English. If entries contain video, that video can be dubbed or submitted in English.
Permission to Publise
In order to promote the Social Media Marketing Awards, all entrants grant the Social Media Marketing Institute permission to:
- Reproduce and/or display all campaign material submitted to the awards for publicity purposes. This includes the Social Media Marketing Institute website, at our conferences and workshops, on social media. In each case, the entrant will be acknowledged.
- Any confidential information or ROI that the entrant does not want published, will be kept confidential.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to the Social Media Marketing Awards, please email email@example.com or call Mireille Ryan on 0412 304 535.