Social Media Marketing Awards
Proudly presented by the Social Media Marketing Institute, the Social Media Marketing Awards (SMMA) honours and recognises those individuals, teams, agencies and organisations, for achievements in social media marketing and celebrate excellence and achievement. It is also an important way to promote best practice in social media marketing.
The Social Media Marketing Awards attract entries from some of Australia and New Zealand’s biggest brands including:
Why Enter the SMMA's?
In a crowded marketplace, it is essential that you are able to stand out from the crowd.
Some of the benefits of winning a Social Media Marketing Award include:
- National and international recognition as one of the world’s best in social media
- Provides a benchmark of where you are in relation to your peers
- Improves team morale and performance
- Attracts publicity and speaking opportunities for you and your business
- Becoming an alumni community of exceptional social media marketers
- If you nominate, you will receive a Nominee badge that you can include on your website, on your social media, on your email signature and on your marketing collateral
- If you win, you will be promoted to the media and the social media industry
What people are saying about entering:
Who Can Enter?
The Social Media Marketing Awards are open to individuals, agencies, brands, companies, non-for-profits and organisations that participate in social media marketing. Entries must have been created and been live on social media in the 12 months up to April 24 2020. Entries are currently only being accepted from Australia and New Zealand.
To enter, go to https://www.socialmediamarketingawards.com/enter
What are the Benefits of Entering?
Entering the Social Media Marketing Awards will give you the chance to be recognised as leader in the social media marketing industry.
15 January 2020 SMMA Award Nominations open
24 April 2020 SMMA Nominations Close - Call for Entries extended until 30th April 2019
1-31 May 2020 Judging Process
12 June 2020 Award Category Finalists Announced
13 August 2020 Awards Gala Dinner
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org