Who are the top LInkedIn Experts in the Asia Pacific for 2018?
This is a question we get asked all the time at the SMMI - Social Media Marketing Institute so we decided to undertake a study to discover who the best LinkedIn experts are.
The Validation Scoring Matrix
We set up a validation scoring matrix that measured 25 different criteria so we could evaluate the many aspects that would make up a well rounded LinkedIn expert.
Some of these criteria included:
- Ranking on Page 1 on Google in Incognito search for terms like LinkedIn expert, LinkedIn training and LinkedIn workshops that included country, regional and city specific searches
- Evaluation of their LinkedIn profile to ensure it complied with the User Agreement and include best practice - ie they have a completed profile with contact details, branding and a well formatted summary
- Is it all about them or the problems that they solve for clients?
- Do they specialise in LinkedIn training and have they been an expert for at least 3 years
- Do they have recent recommendations from clients and are there over 50 recommendations?
- Do they blog on their website regularly about LinkedIn content?
- Do they regularly post articles on LinkedIn?
- Do they post regularly on LinkedIn and get great engagement, especially on their last 10 posts including likes and comments?
- Do they post native video posts?
- Does their profile show they have spoken at either international or national conferences about LinkedIn?
- Have they published a book that is sold on Amazon about LinkedIn?
- Do have have an e-course about LinkedIn?
- Have they been nominated for or won a LinkedIn specific industry award?
- Are the a LinkedIn Local host?
We collated all the points and we are pleased to announce the top 24 LinkedIn Marketers in the Asia Pacific.
Some of our expert tied so they have been designated with an equal place.
2) Jo Saunders
5) Alex Pirouz
9) Kylie Chown
10) Chris J Reed
10) Sue Ellson
12) Anna McAfee
13) Karen Tisdell
13) Rana Saini
15) Mark Warncken
15) Bonnie Power
15) Andrew McWhirter
18) Karen Hollenbach
19) Linda Le
20) Julie Mason
21) Rob Lowe
21) Kate Nankivell
23) Lucy Bingle
24) Harley Wilbern
Do you think we have missed someone?
Please let us know at email@example.com.
Next year, we will be asking for nominations.
- Holiday Marketing – Why a Content Calendar is Crucial
- Seniors are Finally Going Crazy for Social Media
- Social Media Trends for 2017 - What You Need to Know and How Not to Get Left Behind
- Social Media Spotlight - Coda Studio
- Using Hashtags to Increase Your Brand Visibility