Who are the top LinkedIn experts in the Asia Pacific for 2019?
This is our second annual list we have brought out in response to the many requests we receive regarding who are the best LinkedIn experts.
To compile this list, we conducted searches through Google and LinkedIn to identify experts, and we also asked on LinkedIn for people to nominate those experts whom they would recommend.
In order to be considered, the individual needed to identify themselves as a LinkedIn expert, LinkedIn specialist, LinkedIn strategist, LinkedIn lead generation expert, LinkedIn speaker, LinkedIn coach or LinkedIn trainer in their LinkedIn Headline on their LinkedIn profile. If the individual did not identify as one of the above on their bio, they were not considered.
They also needed to reside in Australia, New Zealand or Singapore.
We didn't want to make it a popularity contest so this study evaluated many criteria and the aim was to highlight those people who are walking their talk by exhibiting best practice.
We evaluated many more experts than appear on the list and the time taken to evaluate them was extensive.
The Validation Scoring Matrix
We set up a validation scoring matrix that measured 28 different criteria so we could evaluate the many aspects that would make up a well rounded LinkedIn expert.
Some of these criteria included:
- Ranking on Page 1 on Google in Incognito search for terms like LinkedIn expert, LinkedIn training and LinkedIn workshops that included their country of residence
- Evaluation of their LinkedIn profile to ensure it complied with the User Agreement and include best practice - ie they have a completed profile with contact details, branding and a well formatted summary
- Is it all about them or the problems that they solve for clients?
- Do they specialise in LinkedIn training and have they been an expert for at least 3 years
- Do they have recent recommendations from clients and are there over 50 recommendations?
- Do they blog on their website regularly about LinkedIn content?
- Do they regularly post articles on LinkedIn?
- Do they post regularly on LinkedIn and get great engagement, especially on their last 10 posts including likes and comments?
- Do they post native video posts?
- Does their profile show they have spoken at either international or national conferences about LinkedIn?
- Have they published a book that is sold on Amazon about LinkedIn?
- Do have have an e-course about LinkedIn?
- Have they been nominated for or won a LinkedIn specific industry award?
- Are the a LinkedIn Local host?
We collated all the points and we are pleased to announce the top 20 LinkedIn Experts in the Asia Pacific.
Congratulations to all our Linkedin Experts!
- Facebook Enters the Job Seeker Market
- LinkedIn Updates Company Pages To Finally Make it Easier to Build an Audience
- Creating a GIF for your LinkedIn Company Pages
- 2018 Top LinkedIn Experts for the Asia Pacific
- LinkedIn Live is Coming