Facebook has just added a new feature that makes it easier to connect.
In the past, if you were in Messenger and were chatting with someone, and then you wanted to add others to the call, you would have to hang up and start again as a group chat.
Now you can simply turn a one-on-one video or voice chat into a group call and you don't have to interrupt the conversation.
How to Add Someone to your Call
While you are on your video or audio chat, tap the screen and select the "add person" icon and then choose who you want to join.
Another feature I love is that after you have finished the video or audio call, you can keep the chat going in Messenger inbox.
If you want to access this new feature, make sure you download the latest version of Messenger.
- Seniors are Finally Going Crazy for Social Media
- Facebook Messenger Day - Is every social media platform out to emulate Snapchat these days?
- Building Your Tribe on Social Media
- Facebook Protects Against Hate Speech
- You Can Now Order Food On Facebook