Want to get your company page to stand out in the LinkedIn feed?
Why not add a GIF to your company profile image?
It is easy to do.
Create your GIF
1) Go to Canva.com and have 2 images that you want to turn into your GIF. I used a black version and white version of my logo.
Make the size of the logos 300 x 300 pixels
Download them as jpegs.
2) Go to Giphy.com and upload the 2 images.
Download them to make the GIF
3) Upload to your Company Page on LinkedIn.
- Facebook Enters the Job Seeker Market
- LinkedIn Updates Company Pages To Finally Make it Easier to Build an Audience
- 2018 Top LinkedIn Experts for the Asia Pacific
- LinkedIn Live is Coming