Facebook have today announced the launch of Facebook Dating in the US. .
Facebook Dating gives people the ability to integrate their Instagram Posts directly into their Facebook Dating profile and giving people the ability to add Instagram followers to their Secret Crush lists in addition to their Facebook friends.
Facebook will also be adding Facebook and Instagram Stories to your dating profile as well.
It will also include opting into Events and Groups to see people with similar interests
Where will it be available:
As already mentioned, it will be available in the US as well as 19 other countries including Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, the Phillipines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Uraguay, and Vietnam.
It will be available in Europe in 2020.
Images from www.newsroom.fb.com
- Holiday Marketing – Why a Content Calendar is Crucial
- Seniors are Finally Going Crazy for Social Media
- Social Media Trends for 2017 - What You Need to Know and How Not to Get Left Behind
- Facebook Messenger Day - Is every social media platform out to emulate Snapchat these days?
- Social Media Spotlight - Coda Studio