Facebook has today rebranded to FACEBOOK.
Introducing Our New Company Brand https://t.co/vEiaUZKufe— Facebook Newsroom (@fbnewsroom) November 4, 2019
Whilst you might be asking what the difference is, FACEBOOK wanted to differentiate the company from the app.
When FACEBOOK first started, it was a single app that has now grown into a suite of companies that include the Facebook App, Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, Oculus, Workplace, Portal and Calibra.
Over the next few weeks, FACEBOOK will be releasing a new website and will start using the new brand within their products and marketing materials.
As you can see below, this is the branding you will start to see on FACEBOOK company products
This is not an unusual step for a company - we saw a similar move by Google in 2015 when it launched its parent company Alphabet.
- Seniors are Finally Going Crazy for Social Media
- Facebook Messenger Day - Is every social media platform out to emulate Snapchat these days?
- 5 Instagram Marketing Metrics Every Social Media Manager Should Know About
- Building Your Tribe on Social Media
- Facebook Protects Against Hate Speech