I noticed over the weekend that the layout on on Instagram profile had changed. My image has moved to the right side. At the moment, I am not sure if I am a big fan of the change.
This is the first step in a series of changes Instagram is making to your profile. They are tweaking the layout of your profile at the moment so over the next couple of weeks you can expect to see some more changes.
Instagram have suggested there will be changes to icons, buttons and the way you navigate between tabs. The photos and videos you’ve shared on your grid won’t change.
Will be interesting to see what changes there are!
- Holiday Marketing – Why a Content Calendar is Crucial
- Seniors are Finally Going Crazy for Social Media
- Social Media Trends for 2017 - What You Need to Know and How Not to Get Left Behind
- Social Media Spotlight - Coda Studio
- Using Hashtags to Increase Your Brand Visibility