We are excited to hear that LinkedIn is joining the live streaming revolution and will be rolling out LinkedIn Live for users.
Unfortunately it will not be available to everyone initially with it being invitation only. Beta testing will be rolled out over the next month.
But according to Tech Crunch, users will be able to opt in to a contact form to be put on the list to be invited.
Hopefully as it rolls out, users will remember to focus their LinkedIn Live streams on building a relationship with their audience, building their brand and their thought leadership and not just add to the noise.
- Facebook Enters the Job Seeker Market
- LinkedIn Updates Company Pages To Finally Make it Easier to Build an Audience
- Creating a GIF for your LinkedIn Company Pages
- 2018 Top LinkedIn Experts for the Asia Pacific
- Career Mentors - Matt Tindale, MD of LinkedIn Australia and New Zealand