Snapchat have released the Snap Camera: a free application designed for desktop that invites anyone to experience the fun of Lenses while using their computer.
Snap Camera lets you apply Lenses to your face while using your computer's webcam. Utilise Snap Camera in your favourite third party live streaming or video chat applications by selecting Snap Camera as your webcam device.
Select a Lens
Scroll down in the Lens selection section to select the lens you want. These are Lenses created by the community using Lens Studio, the tool for building Snapchat Lenses.
To get started, download the Snap Camera app on your desktop device. Snap Camera syncs with the camera connected to your computer and works with some of your favourite video-sharing platforms and apps. This means wearing Lenses while recording your next Youtube video, or even while streaming with apps like Skype, Google Hangouts, and OBS.
- Brand Storytelling in Social Media - Interview with Miri Rodriguez, Microsoft
- Social Media in the Workplace
- Snapchat Introduces Context Cards
- How RUOK Created an Award Winning Social Media Campaign
- Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp Go Down - Are You Impacted?