We are excited to announce that the Call for Entries for the Social Media Marketing Awards has opened for 2019.
It is a great chance for individuals, businesses, companies, organisations and not-for-profits to be recognised for the outstanding job they do in the social media space.
This year there are 10 new Award Categories:
- Best Social Media Educator of the Year
- Best Student Social Media Campaign
- Best Use of Youtube
- Travel Influencer of the Year
- Health and Fitness Influencer of the Year
- Beauty Influencer of the Year
- Fashion Influencer of the Year
- Food Influencer of the Year
- Best Social Media Tool
- Best Use of a Chatbot in Social Media
Plus our other 15 categories.
We have an esteemed panel of judges from all over the world who are looking forward to evaluating all the entries.
To enter, just go to https://www.socialmediamarketingawards.com/enter/ and follow this directions.
There is an early bird entry fee of $149 inc GST available between 15th January 2019 until 15th February 2019. From the 16th February 2019, the normal entry fee of $249 inc GST will apply.
10% from each entry fee will go to the Starlight Foundations LIVEWIRE program. livewire.org.au connects teens and young people (10-20) experiencing serious illness or disability, through a safe online community. It helps teens navigate life with a serious illness, support each other and most importantly, to focus on the positives of what they can do, not what they can’t.
We look forward to seeing your entry.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holiday Marketing – Why a Content Calendar is Crucial
- Seniors are Finally Going Crazy for Social Media
- Social Media Trends for 2017 - What You Need to Know and How Not to Get Left Behind
- Social Media Spotlight - Coda Studio
- Using Hashtags to Increase Your Brand Visibility