Have you ever been scrolling through your Twitter feed and you have found something really interesting and you wanted to keep it but you couldn't?
This happens to me all the time and unless I retweet them, I would not be able to find them.
Well, now that has all changed with Twitter introducing Bookmarks. Bookmarks is an easy way to save those articles or threads that you want to read later.
Each Tweet now has a new "share" icon where you are able to bookmark a Tweet, share via a Direct Message or share off Twitter any number of ways.
Twitter has not put all the sharing actions together in one place to make it easier to share.
To Bookmark a Tweet:
- Tap the share icon under the Tweet
- Select "Add Tweet to Bookmarks"
- To find it later, tap "Bookmarks" from your profile icon menu
- You can remove Tweets from your Bookmarks at any time.
- Only you can see what you have bookmarked.
Today we are rolling out a new ‘share’ icon that allows you to:— Twitter (@Twitter) February 28, 2018
☑️Direct Message Tweets to others
☑️Share Tweets via email or text message
☑️Bookmark Tweets you want to save
Here's how we took your feedback and created Bookmarks.https://t.co/F6ugnwIK5o— Twitter Engineering (@TwitterEng) February 28, 2018
- Building Your Tribe on Social Media
- Why Twitter Video
- Twitter Announces a New Stories Feature Called "Fleets"
- Twitter Faces $250 Million Fine.
- How Tech Companies Are Ensuring the Integrity for the 2020 US Election.