WhatsApp have released stickers as a new way to communicate with family and friends.
They are launching with sticker packs created by their designers at WhatsApp and a selection of stickers from other artists.
Designers and Creators can also create stickers through a set of APIS and interfaces that allow them to build sticker apps on Android and iOS.
How to Use a Sticker
Simply tap the new sticker button and select the sticker you want to share. You can add new sticker packs by tapping the plus icon
Stickers will be rolled out on Android and iPhone over the coming weeks.
- Holiday Marketing – Why a Content Calendar is Crucial
- Seniors are Finally Going Crazy for Social Media
- Social Media Trends for 2017 - What You Need to Know and How Not to Get Left Behind
- Social Media Spotlight - Coda Studio
- Using Hashtags to Increase Your Brand Visibility