YouTube has announced that they will be rolling out a Stories feature to video creators that have over 10 000 subscribers.
Stories will be short mobile only video but the major difference to other platforms, is that it will expire after 7 days.
Create a story
- Sign in to YouTube and tap the camera .
- Tap Story .
- To record, hold the capture button .
- To take a photo, tap the capture button .
- You can also select a video or image from your mobile device to add to your story.
To learn more, go to https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7568166?hl=en
- Holiday Marketing – Why a Content Calendar is Crucial
- Seniors are Finally Going Crazy for Social Media
- Social Media Trends for 2017 - What You Need to Know and How Not to Get Left Behind
- Social Media Spotlight - Coda Studio
- Using Hashtags to Increase Your Brand Visibility