Kara Lambert - South Australian Ambassador
Kara is determined to educate businesses how to connect to their audience & staff with purpose and effect. She educates her audience on how aligning what motivates business owners, businesses, and audiences makes sense online, offline, & financially.
An engaging speaker, Kara’s in depth understanding of psychology is married with her practical experience in Management & Business. Kara’s interest began in the workforce & is reinforced by industry research in psychology.
KARA’S ABILITY TO FOCUS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Kara takes a strategic approach to client-centred social media, and the customer journey. She has an acute understanding of why client avatars don’t work. Kara’s knowledge of the psychology in business is readily applied across communication platforms for all stakeholders (staff, customers, suppliers).
KARA’S MOST REQUESTED TOPICS
THE PSYCHOLOGY OF FACEBOOK
- How Social Media Impacts our Brains
- Understand the pure psychology sitting within Facebook, how it impacts on our brain’s neurochemistry.
- How your client’s brain is working while they’re using social media.
- The psychology behind engaging social media.
- How businesses can use this to their advantage online.
PSYCHOLOGY OF FACEBOOK ADS
- How psychology impacts your ad success
- Understand the psychology your ads need to elicit and leverage to drive your audience to interact and act upon your ads.
- The psychology behind images
- The psychology behind ad copy
- The psychology behind ad targeting
- The psychology of the ad destination.