Social Media Crisis Management
It is not a matter of if your organisation or brand will have a social media crisis, it is just a matter of when and how much it will cost your brand, especially if you are not ready.
Crises can occur at any time in your business and can occur whether you have a social media presence or not. With social media, these crises can escalate quickly and can be very damaging to the value of your brand and share value.
Will you be ready?
Our Social Media Crisis Management Program arms you with the knowledge and tools of how to effectively handle a social media crisis so you will be ready.
Our 8 modules include:
- Introduction to Social Media Crisis Management - February 19th, 2020, 7pm AEDT
- Social Media Policy and employee Advocacy - February 26th, 2020, 7pm AEDT
- Social Media Listening - 4th March, 2020 - 7pm AEDT
- Initial Response and Simulation - 11th March, 2020 - 7pm AEDT
- Assessment and Simulation - 18th March, 2020 - 7pm AEDT
- Strategy - 25th March, 2020 - 7pm AEDT
- Communication and Simulation - 1st April, 2020 - 7pm AEDT
- How to Become a Certified Social Media Crisis Manager - 8th April, 2020 - 7pm AEDT
All modules will be recorded and added to our online program material for those who cannot attend live.
Who Should Attend this workshop:
- Marketing Manager
- Communications and PR Managers
- Corporate Affairs teams
- SMEs and Start ups
- Crisis communications team members and legal counsel
- Corporate Social Media Teams
$997.00 AUDGet Immediate Access
$335.00 AUDGet Immediate Access
Please Note - Payment is in Australian (AUD) dollars. For Australian Residents, GST will be added to the price when purchasedNot sure if this program is right for you? Get in contact and we can have a chat!